Monday, September 28, 2009

Raya @ my frenz house...

Friday, the 6th day of raya..
I went out with my friend to have lunch at JJ Au2. First, it just 4 of us, then 1 of my friend came up and join us. First we though of having lunch and catch up story from each other, but other plan came up.. That is we go raya to each of our house. Total house that we go raya is 4 house.
So our journey on that day start at Atikah's house @ Keramat Au3.. Follow by Syaza's house @ Keramat Au1.. After that we went to Nadz's house @ Wangsa Maju Section 6. Final destination (as in the movie - scary wow) is my house @ Datuk Keramat.

It is very tiring day but we all have fun!! Since we never go raya to each other houses and after very2 long time we didnt see each other.. Its really2 FUN..











No comments:

Post a Comment