Monday, September 21, 2009

Raya Come Again!!!

RAYA IS HERE!!!! DUIT RAYE IS HERE TOOOOOO!!!!

As usuals, all of my mom's family members will gather at Mak Ngah house. Before we get there, all of my family member will bersalam-salaman utk mintak maaf and get duit raye.. thats important. hehhhe.. Our baju raye this year is not baju kurung but we all wear blouse.. (All our cousin said "wow!! lain ek korng").. Then we take picture together but all of our picture is a funny one.. Evryone is making funny faces or pose including my brother (which is if people see him they will not gonna believe it) and also my father(including him also).. I have a video of all of us during this taking picture session.. I have already watch it, and its really funny.. you know what, i laugh sampai guling2 and sakit perut.. hahhaahwahhahawhah.. ;)

Back to Mak Ngah's house, she always cook the same things during raye. Ayam masak merah, Nasi tomato, must have rendang, dalca and what else ek?? never mind.. after that we went to my Mak Lang's house, which is selang beberapa rumah je, jln kaki pon blh.. There I just eat kuih raye, cuz i already kenyang makan kat umh mak ngah.. After that, we go back home.. We think that, we can have a rest before our sedara come to our house, We all already change our cloth and baring. but before we all sempat tutup mate, they all have arrived. So nak x nak kena la layan.. They all sume blik around 5pm nak dekat 6pm pon.. penat giler la tp best..

No comments:

Post a Comment