Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Raya2010

This is a story before Hari Raye and during Hari Raye..
I went back home on Friday, 3rd Oct for Raye, Raye was on the 10th Oct, and i will come back to on 19th Oct. This is the first time i got 2 weeks holiday for Raye since i was in diploma. i was so happy that i can fasting at home with my family but that dream only last for 2 days.

On Sunday, 5th Oct. My dad made eggnog drinks for us to break fasting. It is a our favorite drinks but in Malaysia it is no very common many people didn't know about it. it is very delicious.. yummy, yummy.. Ok back to the story. that night, i went shoping with my family, they seems ok, but the story started here.

Monday, early in the morning around 1 a.m, they started to go to the toilet. Wanna know what, My whole family had food poisoning except me, my bis sis, my my last sis.. So on Monday morning around 8 a.m my dad took them to the clinic, then the 3 of us start making some food for them, but they ate very little cuz they don't have the appetite. They only lay down and sleep all day.

On Tuesday, they didn't seem to get well, luckily not worsen. but they didn't have the energy to move. that make us worry. so my dad, decided to take the to the hospital but at this time, for all other time, our car cannot move. we have to change the battery but the mechanic at nearest workshop is not in. So we have to call a cab and bring them to the hospital. we have to do 2 trip to get everyone to the hospital. The procedure take about 3 hours just to transfer us to the ward. Meanwhile we were at the emergency ward. Me and my big sis have to stay in the hospital to look for them.

Fast forward. nothing much happen on the Wednesday. So i forward on Thursday. Final day for fasting. what is that supposed to mean?? it means tomorow, Friday is Raye. Are we have to raye in the hospital?? no i don't what that but we have to wait for what are the doctor going to say. we wait for the doctor from the morning but he came at the afternoon. after he checked my mom, my 2 sis., he decide that they can go home this evening.. WOW, i'm so relive.. hehehe..
but actually they didn't get well enough.

First day raye, well we didn't go to anywhere, just stay at home watching tv and hoping that no one is coming. what a bad things to do during raye. but it is not like we are purposely do it, we just don't have the energy. but i'm disappointed, my aunt still comes to my house to visit the patients.. huuhuu luckily they are the only one that came..

Fast forward again, they online have the energy back on the 3rd of hari raye. we the one that not being effected are relive cuz we are already take cares of them for almos 2 weeks..
So that is what happened and how i spent my Raye this year..

No comments:

Post a Comment