Friday, July 3, 2009

What THe ****!!!!

hai, i'm not in a good mood... why? here is the story...
2day i pegi s.alam to register for dgree, rmai glr la org..
after je sttle dftar kat bhgian akademik, i kena pegi bhgian hostel lak..
but then i dpt tau i x dpt hostel.. cuz my dad nyr gaji more then rm1500..
but that is not the reason why i'm not in a good mood..
the reason is (should i write it?) mmmmm...(thinking really hard!!)
ok, let just say i'm all alone, my frenz abandoned me... hahhahha..(sarcastically)
only certain people knows who i refer to and what actually happened.. but just let it be..
So, me & my family decided that we should just go back home.. we'll settle evrything bout the hostel later on monday.. rite now i just wanna rest & have a peacefull weekend.. ehhehheehe..

p/s: evrything that happen goes around comes around...

No comments:

Post a Comment